How does the dream meaning of exercising according to the ancient Javanese view mean?
Every person experiences various dreams which of course they experience while sleeping. For some people who believe, dreams are believed to be a way for nature to communicate to us about the future.
Maybe some of you have had dreams related to sports? Experiencing dreams related to sports also have different interpretations.
Some people can make a good sign, but unfortunately there are several theories that explain having this dream can have a bad meaning.
Exercise is a form of exercise that aims to strengthen and nourish the body. There are various benefits of exercise that you can feel, both in the short and long term.
And there are so many types of sports that you can do. Various kinds of sports that are popular with many people, such as football, basketball, swimming, badminton, and so on. You can choose all of them according to your hobbies, interests and goals.
In addition, when someone dreams about sports it will make that person curious about the meaning behind it. Is it just a memory of things before he slept or a hint of future events.
Below are several collections of dream meanings related to sports from the Javanese Primbon point of view, which have been quoted from According to Paraahli and Ramalanartita interpretation of dreams.
Meaning of Dreams Sports
1. This dream is a sign related to your work.
According to Primbon Jawa, someone who experiences this dream will get rapid progress both in his business and in the work he is doing.
2. To dream of exercising with someone according to the Javanese Primbon view means that someone who experiences it will take a debt from someone.
3. The dream meaning of exercising alone according to Primbon Jawa, that person will get prosperity. Well, the prosperity you get is even faster than the prosperity of your friends.
4. Football is a sport that has many fans. Dreaming about football according to the Javanese Primbon view, this person will experience a peaceful and comfortable life in the family.
5. When you dream of running, according to Primbon Jawa, it means that what you want will soon be achieved. Generally, someone who finds this dream has high enthusiasm for success.
Meaning of Dreams Sports
6. If you have ever dreamed of swimming according to the Javanese Primate, someone who is experiencing this dream will get help and support both spiritual and material from the people around him.
7. If you have ever had a badminton dream, this could mean that you will get a problem that is a little complicated, but it will be resolved soon afterwards.
8. The meaning of the dream of golf, according to Primbon Jawa's view, people who experience it will get solutions or solutions to various kinds of problems that have been a burden in their lives so far.
9. Chess is a sport that sharpens our intelligence. For those of you who have experienced this sport dream according to the Javanese Primbon view, this means it shows that you have an unstable and turbulent soul in the face of problems.
This dream is a sign related to your personality.
10. Have you ever dreamed that you were playing basketball? For anyone, including you who is experiencing this dream, this means that you will get an unexpected fortune from before.
11. If you have a dream watching a sports competition, this indicates that you will be exposed to conflicting perspectives and competing ways of thinking.
12. For those of you who have had bloody dreams while exercising, this dream might represent that if you are married, your marriage will be damaged. And if you are single, your luck will be closed.
13. For those of you who have had dreams of participating in sports competitions, this could be a sign related to attention. According to Primbon Jawa, you will be the center of attention in the near future so you have to be prepared.
14. If you have had a dream that you are exercising weightlifting, this is probably a sign related to strong self-confidence.